Working group 1
Technology and Infrastructure
Benefits of joining the working group:
Access to insights, best practice and hands-on knowledge on product-level data sharing technologies.
Access to software to simplify development solutions for product-level sharing owned by the association.
Possibility to influence de-facto industry standards for PCF sharing.
- Defined objectives and requirements for supply chain sharing focused on by ESTAINIUM in a position paper
- Identified existing technologies and infrastructures for PCF sharing; ESTAINIUM joined IDunion SCE
- Demonstrate interoperability of the identified sharing technologies and infrastructures in a pilot
- Align with WG2 (data) and WG3 (compensation)
- Define objectives and requirements for data sharing in supply chains
- Research existing technologies and infrastructures for PCF sharing and compensation
- Identify limitations of existing sharing technologies and infrastructures with respect to the defined requirements
- And more ...
- Implement a PCF sharing pilot based on IDunion network and existing partner applications
- Develop and publish architecture and building blocks for the ESTAINIUM supply chain sharing approach