Working group 3
Carbon Capture, Use, Storage & Compensation
Benefits of joining the working group:
Establish how a sector/industry will fast-track decarbonisation using this technology.
Access to a broad network of cross-industry and cross-disciplinary experts, fast and trustful exchange of ideas and best practices, including the World Economic Forum.
Support for own projects, communication via a growing and strong industry platform.
- Attracting potential new partners and industries (e.g. Building and Construction, Financial Services)
- More feedbacks from industry partners and value-chain suppliers on our current work
- Find a solution for the time dimension of CCUS&C measures (develop categories)
- Identify and share measures that are as quick and easy to implement as possible
- To generally design quality criteria for offsetting processes, we incorporate best practices
- We enter discussion with politics to support a regulatory framework which incentives high-
- And more ...
- Development of a few case studies of Estainium WG3 (carbon sinks) as a template for PCF exchange
- Derivation of first rules and requirements for a holistic marketplace
- Risk Assessment and Sensitivity Analysis of carbon sequestration technologies
- Enter into discussion with politics to support a regulatory framework which incentives projects